We are currently looking for System Analyst with the following skill set.
- Arabic Speaker.
- 7 to 10 years of experience on business and system analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Relevant Certifications will add value. (Such as BPMN, CBAP, Six Sigma)
- Strong understanding of analyzing customers or stakeholders’ desires and/or the current state of the organization using combination of textual statement, diagrams and standard models; UML.
- Excellent ability to elicit the stakeholders actual needs not simply their expressed desires.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Includes problem structuring, analysis and ability to translate information into actionable implications and recommendations.
- Facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills. Proficiency in negotiating priorities and resolving conflicts among project stakeholders. Able to influence others and function effectively in a collaborative work environment.
- Ability to work in a team with all levels of people, both internal and external to the organization.
- Ability to lead a team when necessary.
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Recommend appropriate technical or business solutions to the project team.
- Develop and document a detailed understanding of user workflow, processes and requirements.
- Prepare the system use cases and mockup screens.
- Liaise between technical teams and business users to ensure process/system changes will integrate effectively into the overall business process
- Working closely with the project manager, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility, user satisfaction, process/system changes will integrate effectively into the overall business process.
- Conduct demo sessions for end users, generate user guides and training manuals, and deliver training sessions as required.
- Validate that the solution has met the customer needs.
- supporting users on change control and system updates
- Manage and maintain the user stories, use cases and the requirements