Atyaf eSolutions is currently looking for Senior J2EE Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set & terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required:
- A university degree in computer science/engineering or related.
- At least 6 years of experience in a Java & J2EE programming in IBM WebSphere environment.
- At least 6 years of experience working with RDBMS, preferably on IBM DB2 or Postgres.
- Preferable to have experience working in AWS environment.
- Preferable to have experience in project management.
- Preferably certified in Java programming (e.g., OCJP, OCWCD, AWS, etc.)
- Analyze new user requirements assigned by a Senior System Developer or System Development Chief and provide an accurate estimate of time required for implementation and testing. In addition, analysis result should include anticipated impact of the change on existing functions, data and system workflow.
- Implement analyzed change requests as per client’s quality and security coding standards.
- Conduct thorough and structured unit testing to ensure implementation satisfies all use cases and is defect free.
- Investigate reported system defects and implement proper solutions.
- Adhere to client’s change management process, incident management process, system development QA measures and application deployment policy.
- Work closely with System Analysis Team to provide 3rd level support to the system by answering queries about any reported issues and requested clarifications on system behavior and process flows.
- Contribute in QA related tasks such as regression testing, UAT data preparation, code review, performance tuning, security enhancements, etc.
- Learn new technologies, tools and best practices related to the job to strengthen knowledge and comprehension and stay updated about advancements in the field. This can include frameworks, design patterns, code constructs, integration technologies, profiling tools, etc.
Terms & Conditions
Joining time frame: 30 days